Day 1 (Monday)
- Pick-up School (Time dependant upon location of School)
- Stop for morning tea on the way to Brisbane if School is more than 2.5 hours from Brisbane OR
- stop at Botanical Gardens for Morning Tea and Visit Parliment House (suited to Schools within 2 Hours of Brisbane)
- Arrive Brisbane Accommodation or Camping area (Choice of Camping or Bunk House Accommodation see below)
- LUNCH at Accommodation
- After lunch go to Queensland Museum http://www.southbank.qm.qld.gov.au/ (Highly recommended)
- And / Or go to Science Centre (cost $9 pp) http://www.sciencentre.qm.qld.gov.au/ (Optional)
- Free Time in Southbank for Students & Teachers (even go for a swim in the middle of the city)http://www.visitsouthbank.com.au/attractions/streets-beach
- Back to Accommodation in Brisbane
- After Dinner Activities dependant upon accomodation option, and can include: swimming in supervised and heated pool; Roast Marshmallows around Campfire; Fishing in River; Basketball or Volleyball
Day 2- 4: (Tuesday – Thursday)
(to see a detailed list of activities & accommodation, please choose “Camp& Tours Locations”Tab / Moreton Island).
AND - Choose from a range of Educational Tours on Moreton Island to suit your curriculum needs. Choices include:
- Island History Tour
- Tidal Flats Tour
- Little Sand Hills Tour
- Climb Mount Tempest Tour
- Tours Tailored to suit your needs
Day 4 Afternoon (Thursday):
- Board MiCat Ferry Thursday Afternoon
- Arrive Port of Brisbane, and Transfer to Accommodation in Brisbane that Evening
- Activities in Brisbane City offered, including FREE Ferry Ride on the river and guided city walk.
- All meals provided
Day 5: (Friday)
- Depart Accommodation by 9am
- Go to either:
- Stop at either Dream World – SeaWorld - Wet N Wild or Movie World for the day. Depart Theme Park 3:30pm for School
- OR - Enjoy the Rainforest of Lamington National Park & Springbrook National Park and the Natural Arch and head back to School
- OR - Enjoy the Rainforest of Springbrook National Park and the Natural Arch and HORSE RIDING in Numinbah - and head back to School
There are a number of options to choose from. Prices below are indications only for comparative reference, and should not be used as a quote. A detailed price list will be offered upon application, offering a large variety of options.
Option 1 – Includes: Science Centre Day-1 & Dreamworld OR SeaWorld OR Movie World on Day-5 = APPROX.$499.00 p + Pick-up fees if applicable.
Option 3 – Includes: Queensland Museum Day-1 & Springbrook N.P (No Theme Parks or Science Centre) = APPROX. $489.00 pp+ Pick-up fees if applicable.
Option 4 - Includes: Science Centre Day-1 & Springbrook N.P& Horse Riding (No Theme Parks) = APPROX. $549 pp + Pick-up fees if applicable.
Teachers FOC per 15 Students Extra Teachers - 50% Discount